Quality Assurance and Control
When we provide our products to you – Mobicosa®, Technyflex®, Kalsio® and Kalsytech®, we are delivering what many call extraordinary results, that we are providing the very best New Zealand can offer. We have developed our knowledge of this spectacular species for almost two decades and are committed to best practices to maximise quality and sustainability of our products.
Human and Veterinary (Complementary) Registered Medicines
Natural Health NZ 2002 Ltd (NHNZ) is still to date the only Company globally to hold Human and Veterinary registered (Complementary) Registered Medicines of the Greenlipped mussel products for humans, dogs, horses and cats.
Natural Health NZ 2002 Ltd is the only company to have achieved complementary medicines (TGA), veterinary registered medicines of Equine, Canine and Feline (APVMA) of this product type.
Product registrations and compliances
NHNZ has international registrations and compliances:
- GMP – Medsafe, NZ Medicines & Medical Devices Safety Authority, Good Manufacturing Practice
- TGA – Australian Government Department of Health, Therapeutic Goods Administration
- APVMA – Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
- MPI NZFSA – NZ Ministry of Primary Industries, NZ Food Safety Authority
- RMP – Resource Management Plan
- NZ Registered Exporters
- International standards – HACCP, USFDA, KFDA
Experience + Quality has minimised the pitfalls within the industry to give a superior product that has proven to deliver results spanning 20 years – as demonstrated by our independent research, we pride ourself on key fundamentals – the efficacy of our product confirms the end result.